*~*All Organic - All The Time*~*

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

Well, their first year of school is officially over.

They wrapped it up with a great big party. Lots of food!



And lots of playing.





And tons of games.



And today they graduated! Class of 2020.



*gulp*

Look, Ma, I gradimitated!



Gotta love the hats!



The teachers read three things about each kid as they came up - the thing they liked best this year, what they would do in first grade, and what they wanted to be when they grew up.

Lots of Nascar drivers and veterinarians!

My kids, though... LOL





ZOE
The best thing this year was: the zoo
In 1st grade, I will: be good
When I grow up I want to be: a princess

DMITRI
The best thing this year was: recess
In 1st grade, I will: learn more about spiders
When I grow up I want to be: amazing

Time for cookies!

No comments: