*~*All Organic - All The Time*~*

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Four Things

Amy from How Many Lives tagged me. Again.

So, here we go... the "four things" meme...

4 Jobs I've Held:
1. Market researcher in the mall (one of those people who stop and make you do surveys? That was me)
2. Data Entry for an insurance company (where I learned to type 90wpm)
3. Secretary to a high school assistant principal
4.
Birth Doula

4 Films I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Boys on the Side
2. The Devil Wears Prada
3. A Knight’s Tale
4. Serenity

4 TV Shows I Watch:
1. American Idol
2. Entourage
3. Good Eats
4. House

4 Places I’ve Lived: (well, this is gonna be boring...)
1. Clinton Township, MI
2. Norton, MA (yes that IS Massachussets, I didn't just mistype Michigan... :)
3. East Lansing, MI
4. Wales, MI

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Waffles
2. Sun dried tomatoes
3. Pasta of any kind
4. Chocolate

4 Websites I Visit Everyday:
1. Bloglines
2. Yahoo Mail/News
3. Salon
4. Television Without Pity (esp during American Idol season)

4 Favorite Colors:
1. Tangerine
2. Sage
3. Lemon
4. Rose

4 Places I Would Love to Be Right Now:
1. A huge Jacuzzi tub with my husband
2. Swimming with the dolphins
3. A yummy little thai restaurant in Ferndale called Bangkok Cafe
4. Right here, right now

4 Names I Love But Would/Could Not Use for my Children:
1. Coyote (Zoe would have been Coyote if she was a boy)
2. Rain (Autumn was almost Rain Victoria)
3. Wyatt (Someone else took this one)
4. Naomi (I'm not Jewish... but I still love this name :)



I'm supposed to tag people, right? Um... let's do this the lazy way, let's pretend I'm sitting in a chaise lounge reading a book and drinking a fruity girlie drink... if you happen to walk by me, you're tagged... if, ya know, you wanna be... k?

No comments: