Since we've known each other since fifth grade, I'll forgive her...
Okay... so here we go...
Post the rules before you give the facts. Post eight random facts about yourself. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names. Leave the people you tagged a comment on their blog, letting them know that they've been tagged.
1. I once dated Amy's brother. If you can count that funny sort of kid "going together" when you're twelve/thirteen as "dating."
2. I lived with Amy's family for several months when I was sixteen, after my parents lost our house in foreclosure. Her mother was extremely generous, but Amy and I both learned why best friends shouldn't live together for too long...
3. I once drove to Pittsburg--there and back in a day from Detroit--with Amy, to see Kyle Vincent open for Joe Cocker. (Yes, we drove almost 300 miles to see an opening act!) I also got a traffic ticket on the way back--I have no idea what state we were in--and I never did pay it. I bet if I got pulled over again in that state, I'd be arrested!
4. I once slept overnight in a tree fort fifteen feet off the ground- with Amy - in the middle of the woods, when we were elevenish, I think. We told each of our parents we were sleeping over the other's house. As a parent now, when I think about what COULD have happened to us...!?
5. Amy and I once ate a whole chocolate cream pie together while sitting under an overpass.
6. We also managed to steal and polish off an entire plate of her sister's Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies.
Boy, was her sister MAD! But they were good cookies!
7. I stood up in Amy's wedding. She was married right around Christmas, and chose beautiful black velvet dresses for her bridesmaids. (At least she had good taste!)
8. Amy and I got into a fight and stopped talking to each other for nearly a year as seniors in high school, but then reconciled just before we went off to college in the fall. I'm glad we did.
Okay... I'm supposed to tag EIGHT people!?
A Chance of Brain Drizzles
My Life Transplanted
One Tenacious Baby Mama
Pacifism Is A Verb
Random Sugar Words
Stepping on Legos
The Hogue Chronicle
There... now, I'm going to hide so no one can tag me back!