*~*All Organic - All The Time*~*

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mystery Solved!

My camera has been missing since Halloween. I couldn't figure out what happened to it. I took pictures of the kids trick or treating. Did I lose it en route? I thought I remembered putting it back in my purse (I keep it in my purse for those spontaneous shots) but it wasn't there.

Today, Dmitri's home because last night, he was throwing up most of the night. (ick) When I went into his room to change his sheets (I like to wash them after any germies go 'round) I found my camera tucked behind his mattress! Yay!

He swears he doesn't know how it got there.


Uh-huh. Right. I had my suspicions, but I kept my mouth shut.




When I downloaded pictures today, I found this:


And this:


And this:


Ah-ha!


Sherlock Hemlock
Has found the answer!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny!!! :-) Glad you found the camera again.

Anonymous said...

too bad he didn't know how to delete the incriminating evidence! too funny.

Anonymous said...

Thats so funny- my son does that too I go to take a photo and the memory`s full

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I gave my son my old digi-cam when I got my new one and all his pictures look just like those.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

we have this problem here too but he is 14 yrs old. Very cute !

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very funny!

Veronica Foale said...

The evidence sort of mounts up after a while.

I hope he is feeling better, tummy bugs are no fun,

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Hope he's feeling better.

pussreboots said...

LOL. Whenever I "misplace" my camera I ask my five-year-old. He's as avid a photographer as I am. :D